Friday, December 08, 2006

Celebrity Looks for Less: Dress like Paris for less



Believe me, I did not go searching for this, however, I came across it as I was researching some other posts earlier this week. I have been thinking about starting to do some "Celebrity Looks for Less" posts, and although I do not consider Paris to be a style icon by any stretch of the imagination, I do think that this is one of her classier looks and is very appropriate for the holiday season. Above you can see the original designer (unfortunately I'm not sure which) dress that probably costs hundreds (if not more). Below you can see Wet Seal's version. Finish it off with Forever 21's beaded necklace and skinny black headband. Finish it off with some closed-toe black pumps from Windsor and you've got the look of a multi-million dollar heiress for mall prices.
Wet Seal

Keep your eyes peeled for more Celebrity Looks for Less from VicPicks, coming soon!

No comments: