Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Christmas shopping


Well, I drove over to the mall yesterday and got most of my Christmas shopping done. After a slow start, I hit it big with some deals at FYE and found gifts for both my mom and dad. I also found something for my best friend at another store, and even grabbed a pair of some really cute pin-striped dress pants at Deb for myself for only 10 bucks! However, that was not my only exciting find. I, like many, am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, and while strolling down the mall main-way, I stopped dead in my tracks as I laid eyes upon a larger than life picture of Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey, none other than Meredith and Dr. McDreamy themselves! The billboard sized picture was in the window of New York and Company as part of their winter ad campaign.

No comments: