Monday, December 18, 2006

Pardon me


I beg your pardon if there is a lack of posts for the first part of this week, in addition to a lot of other things going on, I have yet to start my Christmas shopping (as well as shopping for some December birthdays). Yes, I know, I'm a terrible procrastinator, and in that spirit, most of my posts will probably be coming out in the evening hours (I've never really been a morning person anyway). So, learn from my laziness, if you have not done your Christmas shopping yet--GET UP, GET OUT THERE, AND GET TO IT!

In the meantime, if you've already finished your shopping, well, bravo for you. You can get ready for some upcoming posts revealing some interesting secrets of some of your favorite stores, I've got a couple of really fun Christmas-y websites to pass along, a yummy new dessert recipe you can add to the Christmas cookie plate, and if Britney forgets how to put on her underwear correctly and starts putting it on her head, well, you can rest assured that there will be posts about that too!

No comments: