Monday, December 11, 2006

The first Top Model gets plastic surgery, turns into virtual star




Winner of the first season of America's Next Top Model, Adrianne Curry has been through quite a rollercoaster ride since she first appeared to us as a mumbly, monotone tomboy from Joliet, Illinois who was the unlikely victor of Tyra Bank's then fledgling show. Since being presented to us as America's Next Top Model, she's modeled diamonds for Merit diamonds Sirena collection, was denied a contract Revlon (after being promised this as part of her Top Model winnings), spent some time in Vh1's Surreal Life house, where she met and hooked up with the former "Peter" of Brady Bunch fame, Christopher night. After leaving the show, they moved in together and starred in their own reality show, My Fair Brady, which featured their engagement and wedding this summer. Now, the brash brunette has become the first celebrity to be totally recreated in digital form as part of Nvidia's new graphics chip, the GeForce 8800.
The company revealed a clip showing the stunningly lifelike computer creation with pourous skin and realistic muscle movements in a press conference last month. Now the new Mrs. Brady is revealing in Us Weekly the recent breast implant surgery she underwent to correct the two different sizes of her breasts. You, however, can read some of the details straight from the horse's mouth at Adrianne'sMySpace profile where she writes on her blog:


"Why implants? I had tried working out till I had no boobs...it just made my right breast almost dissapear...my left breast still big. I tried creams, I tried it all, and nothing worked...I knew that my left breast would just sag more over time and look even more different. It made me feel bad. I hated it. A reduction would have left me with too big a scar to model...and only one implant would be stupid because in a few years..the natural one would sag and I'd have to get it done anyway. Thats why i put a small one in my left side...I didnt want bigger boobs, just a difference in size that was NORMAL!"

--Adrianne Curry on her MySpace blog



So whether she's on Top, on a Brady, Surreal, silicone, or computerized, it seems like Adrianne is making sure she's not just another 15-minutes of fame reality star, but rather a star with real staying power!

No comments: