Sunday, December 10, 2006

Celebrity Looks for Less: Looking like Jennifer Aniston

I can remember when it first started--I was going into 6th grade and preparing to start middle school. Shortly before the school year started, I went to get a haircut, and like many females in the great year of 1995, I got it cut like "Rachel", Jennifer Aniston's character on the then-new Friends tv show. For the entire span of the show's 10 year run, I followed Jennifer's hairstyles religiously, mimicking it as best I could with my own tresses. Now that Friends has been off the air for a couple years, its harder to keep up, although its somewhat easier to keep up with her latest hairstyle than with her tremendous fashion sense. Though a bit on the darker side most of the time (Jen has a penchant for black dresses), Jen is a fan of simplicity for her evening style. Although of course, the Captain of Team Aniston wears designer dresses, Versace among them, you too can look like Jen just by shopping at your local mall!

Jennifer wearing a Versace halter dress at the London premiere of her movie The Break-Up this past summer

















$29.80 Forever 21



















Jennifer wore this 1970’s blue jersey Halston dress at the 55th Emmy Awards


















$27.80 Forever 21




















Jennifer's original designer dress


















$19.80 Forever 21

No comments: