Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking."




Yeah, ok, I'm pretty sure the two of them are just so incredibly bored with how beauitful each other are, that they enjoy nothing more than staring at all the less beautiful people around them when they go out, because they don't seem to look at each other too much.

Besides their obvious attractiveness, they can talk too, and Angelina has been dishing about how her romance began and parenting with Brad.

She states that in regard to rumors of an upcoming wedding,

"We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that's the most important thing."


As far as their children go in regards to the couple's nomadic lifestyle,

"It's hard, and maybe one day we'll have to stay in one place,"

Jolie says.

"I'm sure (the kids are) going to be 18 and say, `God, I just want to stay in one place.' They'll never want to leave home!"

No comments: