Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pre-Op

Everyone's talking about cycle one Top Model Adrianne Curry's breast implant confession story, but look what she said about them before she got them done!

"If I got implants, then my doctor ripped me off! J/k  I have nothing against implants, but I have never gone under the knife for anything. I live in La La Land (Hollywood) Just about every woman here has breast implants. I am not against them, if it makes you feel better about yourself, how can it be bad? My friend just recently got hers done. She was in HORRID pain for 3-4 days. I could hardly speak to her on the phone, she was so fucked up on pain killers. She’s happy as a clam now. You need to think long and hard before you decide to do something like this. Watch informational videos talk to women who have implants, and hear their stories. Also, try to cop a feel! You need to decide what kind you want saline, silicone, tear drop shape, ballon shape, ect. GOOD LUCK!

PS- I have considered getting very small implants for the last 3 years. I have boobs that chaqnge sizes on me depending on my weight. As of now, there are still more cons to it then there are pros, so I havent had it done"

--Adrianne Curry on her blog, months before her implant surgery



What prompted Adrianne to spill this? Back in June of this year, a visitor to her blog asked her if she had implants. You can check out the dish here.

No comments: