Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTE!


For those of you out there who are legal U.S. Citizens and registered, please make sure you go out and vote today. It doesn't matter who its for, as long as you do it! I myself had a nice little moment in the booth this afternoon where I thought about all those women who marched for the 19th Amendment to the Constitution which guarantees women the right to vote (yes, I know, I'm a total dork--but it is an important thing). I then participated in an anonymous exit poll. If you're not sure who to vote for, then take a look at some of the issues: the war in Iraq, taxes, healthcare, social security, gay marriage, , stem cell research, abortion--then decide where you stand on them and pick candidates that support your views. Do it quickly however, most polls close at 8 or 9 tonight!

No comments: