Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Confession

The Salem Witch Museum in Salem, MA on Halloween night


Part of the reason I was visiting a friend was so that on Halloween I could travel to what is perhaps the craziest Halloween celebration in the nation in the original Witch City, Salem, MA. I had a lot of fun, there were easily 5, 000 people roaming the streets, almost all of which in costume. Among some of the ones we saw were: guys dressed as the Village People who did actual dance performances, a pregnant Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, the President with his secret service, a Chinese Dragon, the Ghostbusters with their car, a Johnny Depp character trio of Edward Scissor Hands, Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, and Willy Wonka. My boyfriend and I went as the Phantom of the Opera and Christine ("his chick"). It was so great because it ended up being the warmest night its been in a while, close to 70, so it was really beautiful as Salem is on the water so it can get quite chilly. I hope everyone had as much fun on Halloween as I had!

No comments: