Tuesday, February 06, 2007

VicPick: Vo5 Silky Experiences Shampoo


I have always really liked Vo5 Shampoos and Conditioners as they are easy to find (they're sold just about everywhere), they come in a variety of different formulas and scents, and they are CHEAP! Now, once again, don't let the misnomer of thinking that because something is cheap, it must not be a good product, cloud your thinking. I have always taken very good care of my hair and have often received compliments on it. I have tried most of the Vo5 formulas-- from the 5 Vitamin Formulas, to the Moisture Milks (I am a big fan of the "Creamy Fresh Peaches" scent), to the very soothing scentedTea Therapy line. While I discovered my latest find this summer, it is not on their website for some reason, but I HIGHLY recommend their new Silky Experiences line, particularly in the scent "Champagne Kiss." This intoxicating scent has a subtle strawberry tone to it, and makes your hair touchably soft afterwards, with just the right amount of the scent lingering for most of the day. This line boasts of its added silk proteins, and is well worth the 78 cents you can purchase it for!

No comments: