Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hmm, that can't be good


Well now, I am no stock market expert, I don't own any stocks in anything, and I would have to say that my collective knowledge of the stock market would probably be equal to the average person's awareness of the cultural mores of Djibouti--yeah, that's about zero. In any case, its been widely reported today that the Dow plunged by more than 500 points in one day, though it did regain some ground before the bell, closing down at 3.29 percent, signaling the worst day for the market since September 11th. All that stuff I just said might make it seem like I know what I am talking about, but again, I don't, so your best bet would be to read the article on Yahoo through the above link.

By the way, if you were interested, I do know that Djibouti is a country located on the northeastern coast of Africa, right above Ethiopia. They are one of 35 countries where scouting exists, and they have a number of fish that have appeared on their postage stamps.

See that, I just gave you a new wrinkle in your brain.

You are welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And the capital of Djibouti is.....
Djibouti!