Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Excitement!


The (seemingly) long-awaited 2 hour premiere of cycle 8 of America's Next Top Model airs tonight at 8 on the CW network. As is my custom, I've studied the pics of the new contestants, and picked out my favorite girls, and they are as follows in descending order: Brittany, Samantha, and Jael. As a long -time fan of Top Model, I've watched since the very first cycle, getting numerous friends addicted to it along the way, though I have to admit that I have gotten worse at predicting finalists and the eventual winner as they have gone on. I also have become more of a fan of Tyra Banks, though many have seemed to dislike her more now that she is more than just a pretty face. In any case, I know I will be glued to my screen tonight, and I'm sure millions more fans like me will be doing the same!

*******SPOILER ALERT*************

A big heads up--this year, the girls will going to Australia for their international destination. Let's see if they can handle being fierce in the land down under!

No comments: