Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!



HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE!!



I hope everyone's New Year has gotten off to a great start! This is the very first post I have made in the year 2007, and frankly, I am ashamed I did not get to it sooner! But alack and alas, sometimes life throws things at you, and my time management skills were caught on holiday! In any case, I do have a whole bunch of things I want to post about, so the next week or so you can look forward to:

    ~a new Celebrity Looks for Less: Shakin' it Like Shakira
    ~helpful tips and interesting trivia about shoes
    ~some new VicPicks:V05 Silky Experiences Shampoo, slice and bake muffins, and Hannaford's store brand chocolate molten lava cake
    ~I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT the holiday recipe I promised (still enjoyable in the post-season)
    ~and now the long past overdue secrets of some of your favorite stores, like Old Navy, Bath and Body Works, and Walmart


So stick around--there's lots of great stuff to come!

No comments: