Monday, January 15, 2007

Golden Globes Tonight!

I'm a big fan of awards shows, and though I am very disappointed that I missed the People's Choice Awards last week, all is not lost because tonight is the best awards show of all--the Golden Globes! I find this to be the most entertaining of all the awards shows because not only does it feature both television and movie stars, but they also seat them in dining tables in the audience and feed them champagne all night long--so by the time you get to the end of the show, you often have some very drunken stars giving acceptance speeches! Don't miss it!


PS I'm sorry to say that posting may be slow this week, as unfortunately in addition to heading out of town at the end of the week, I'm having problems with my internet connection at home. I will try to make posts in the meantime so that they will be all ready to go up whenever I do have an internet signal at my availability.

No comments: