Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BlueFly

Now, I've never really done a lot of online shopping myself, and not for clothes particularly because I have a lot of problems with sizes on different things, and have to try things on or atleast hold them up against my body in order to gauge things. However, that being said, I recently caught wind of this new site called BlueFly after seeing a television commercial of theirs. After checking out the site about a week ago, I've found it to be one of my "daily visits" on the net, as not only do they have a drool-worthy selection of designer clothes, shoes, handbags, and accessoriess, starting at 40% off, but they also have a fun little virtual game you can play once a day (per email address) and try to win yourself a pair of free designer shoes. Though I haven't won yet, I have one some free additional chances to play and a couple "take an extra 10% off" codes to use should I decide to buy something.

As far as their selection goes, they have all the big names you can think of from Prada, to Gucci, Nicole Miller, Kenneth Cole New York, Vera Wang, and Dolce & Gabbana, among numerous others. They feature all the latest styles and regularly have new arrivals, which are featured in a special section, and their menswear is top notch. You can choose to carefully prowse the thumbnail pictures on their pages which include the designer name/line, a short description, the piece's retail value plus the Blue Fly price and your total percentage saved. If you have something more specific in mind, you can even search by deigner name or price range. Best of all, the site has a special "clearance" section (which is every Bargain Shopper's favorite word), that features items that are even further discounted.

Even if online shopping is not for you, its worth the look to try and win yourself some of those free designer shoes!

No comments: