Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The new apartment!


So, as I've let you all know, the reason for my sabbatical from posting was because I moved into this new apartment out of state. I am now (almost) fully settled into a wonderful place in the fabulous city of Boston, with 2 really great girls as roommates. As I've said before, I have long considered myself a great bargain shopper--one of the main reasons why I started this blog--however, this move was a great lesson in resourcefulness, as a move, particularly one out of state, can be quite expensive. To this end, I have a lot of information to pass along on a variety of topics, and because I have so much to share, I'm going to have to spread it out over the next week or so. In order to make it easier on my brain, I'm going to try to keep things somewhat "chronological", meaning I'll start with rental tips, and then the actualy physical moving part, and then things like shopping for stocking the apartment and such. Hopefully I can remember everything because I actually learned quite a lot!

No comments: