Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Friday VicPick Video: 2007 Boston Marathon

Well, it looks like I have to apologize yet again for missing some posts this week, but there is more busy-ness going on for reasons which I may explain later, but in the meantime, as I promised earlier in the week, I have a video from the Boston Marathon as I saw part of it not far from my apartment. In it, you can also catch a glimpse of one of my roommates and my boyfriend. You may also hear my voice and the voice of a boy standing next to us that was very friendly (and probably drunk at 1 in the afternoon) and calling out all the names of the people he could read on their shirts to encourage them. We even got a few hand slaps from excited runners as they passed by! Congratulations to everyone who ran, particularly those from other countries (saw some representing Japan, Korea, and Germany) as well as those very old competitors--you are greater athletes than I could ever be!

No comments: